Tuesday, April 14, 2009

groovy tunes

I like listening to music; all kinds of music. Russian rock, latin guitar, american pop, classical, etc. What I'm listening to depends on my current mood. I like discovering new artists and finding out what other people are listening to. I never thought of this a s a hobby. I was taking an intorductory Japanese class in the fall and we were learning how to talk about our interests, music was one of the hobbies we learned how to say. 私の趣味は音楽です。(watashi no shumi wa ongaku desu. My hobby is music.)

Recently I found a great playlist of "cruising music" created by Michele Phan creator of many make-up and beauty tutorials on youtube. This music is great for morning yoga, afternoon relaxation and background to work that requires an extra bit of motivation.

No comments: